IMPORTANT CHINA VISA ANNOUNCEMENT: From January 02, 2019 China consulates in Canada will require each applicant to come pesronally for fingerprinting. Visa Center advises to get China visa before the end of 2018 to avoid visa process complexities of new procedure! Apply at any Visa Center office or by mail before Dec. 31!
|Single entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private||$ 152.50
Nearest St. Kitts And Nevis Holidays - Apply TODAY to avoid delays due to consulate closure!
|Tuesday, Dec 25||Christmas Day|
|Wednesday, Dec 26||Boxing Day/J'Ouvert|
St. Kitts And Nevis Visa Requirements
- Passport valid for 6 months.
- Two (2) passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Proof of status. Copy of Permanent Resident Card or other proof of legal status in Canada (such as study permit, work permit, refugee/protected person status document)
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Bank Statement. Copies of bank statements from the past 3 months.
- Employment Letter. A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
St. Kitts And Nevis Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. An ORIGINAL invitation letter from the company to be visited.
Still have questions?Look in St. Kitts And Nevis Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1155 Rene Levesque Blvd. West